Skip to content
- Highly experienced and qualified staff committed to nurturing and developing each child.
- A guarantee that any student that needs additional academic monitoring will receive dedicated attention from the widely resourced Learning Support Unit.
- An internationally integrated curriculum.
- Science, music and art is an integral part of the school curriculum with an emphasis on individual and collaborative performances.
- Zero tolerance child abuse policy.
- A breath of sporting activities which include football, athletics, volleyball, handball, swimming, basketball, taekwondo, ballet and any other sports that the students might be interested in.
- After school care.